Launched with the January 26, 2008 issue, http://www.ColumbiaBusinessTimes.com brings readers what they’ve been asking for:
- -A PDF version of the ENTIRE printed paper (fully searchable)
- -All stories will stay ONLINE FOREVER. Permanent links will be used – no more changing from issue to issue
- -The FULL CONTENT of printed articles (all pictures, graphics, etc) will be online
- -SEARCH for any string of text in any posted article
- -PRINT an article replaces the links with the web addresses (since you can’t “click” on paper yet, you can read the address)
- -A fully INTERACTIVE CALENDAR of events in a calendar format (not just a list)
- -LINKS LINKS LINKS to local companies, organizations, and individuals mentioned in articles (without losing your place in the article)
- -Like how the author wrote this story? Click their name on the byline to see a list of ALL articles they’ve written.
- -Web-only articles, including last minute news and inter-issue content, will be posted
- -Web-enhanced content (articles that had to be trimmed to fit on paper will have the full version online as well as last minute updates to articles after the print version goes to press)
- -Author and Editor Blogs
- -Full listings of information that may not fit in the print version such as Deeds of Trust, Bankruptcies, New Businesses, and other Public Record information
Does your newspaper, magazine, newsletter, catalog, or other print publication need to be online?
Call Delta Systems at 573-442-9855 and let’s talk about how we can help get your content out there (and make money doing it!).
Read more about the partnership between Delta Systems Group and The Business Times Company.