Why would you want to work at Elevato?
- We’re building the best paid media team… Get off the PPC island in your company
- Average of 200% PPC revenue growth over the last 5 years
- Client ad spends range from $50,000 to over $5M annually
- You’ll get to dive deep into Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and conversion optimization
- Fully remote position
Tell me more…
Elevato is a digital agency that assists businesses with All Things Web. Providing service to over 650 customers, Elevato believes in creating alluring and powerful digital solutions for every need, including engineering, marketing, design, hosting, and multimedia. With over 36 years in business the team works tirelessly to help clients reach their goals
Due to strong growth and high client retention, we’re hiring a Paid Media Strategist that is responsible for the strategic management of paid media campaigns for assigned clients, focusing on ROI & growth, and will collaborate with a robust cross-functional team.
We currently manage campaigns for clients while also running our own internal campaigns on a performance basis.
At Elevato, you’ll get deeper into PPC campaigns than any other agency.
Sample of Daily Duties
- Develop digital paid strategies and media plans for prospective and current clients that focus upon the client’s goals and opportunities.
- Accurately develop, implement, and manage successful paid media campaigns, demonstrating revenue/lead goals, efficiency, and volume to ensure high profitability across channels.
- Ability to manage campaign strategies across channels including search, shopping, social, display, programmatic, CTV, YouTube, or marketplaces.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and offer recommendations based on data-driven evaluations to improve the campaigns.
- Ability to analyze and review performance based on variable data models and goal attribution.
- Continually monitor & update media budgets to prioritize the highest performing channels, driving top profitability and maintaining spend within the agreed-upon budget.
- Ability to recommend opportunities for profitable budget expansion opportunities.
- Develop media budget recommendations that align with client goals and strategic plans
- Stay on top of trends and changing platforms across all forms of paid digital media
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic suggestions to Account Managers
- Communicate and collaborate with Account Managers on campaign builds and performance
- Periodic meetings with clients alongside Account Managers
What to expect at Elevato
- You’ll be surrounded by an environment of Growth. Growth internally, in the community, and for our clients
- Our clients and team expect very high levels of performance. If you fly under the radar, this might not be for you
- You’ll need to be comfortable with processes, structure and consistency to keep yourself and everyone else sane. Not good with details? This job will be stressful for you
- Paid media projects have a lot of moving parts, so you’ll become an expert at Teamwork (project management software), reporting platforms, and 3rd party tools to help everyone stay on track
- You’ll need to be on time for every meeting. Consistently late? Likely not a good fit
- Hate order taking? Us too. We consult with our clients
- We constantly improve processes to make life easier and more efficient
- Every quarter we hang out and go paint balling, go karting, bowling or whatever seems fun at the time
- Must have 3+ years of paid media strategy experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Pleasant and professional communication skills when working internally and with clients
- Phenomenal attention to detail
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Exceptional understanding and usage of Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other advertising channels
- Data-focused mindset. You’ll need to enjoy numbers, analytics, and ROI conversations
- Experience with paid media strategy along with a demonstrated history of results
- Experience with implementing and understanding conversion tracking
- Experience with e-commerce marketing, product feeds, and Amazon advertising
- Experience with performance-based and/or affiliate marketing
- 15 days paid vacation year 1 – 5 increasing to 20 days in year 5
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with 4% matching
- Drama and politic-free work environment
- High-growth agency niched down in pay-per-click
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year