Why would you want to work at Elevato?
Elevato is a digital agency that assists businesses with All Things Web. Providing service to over 650 customers, Elevato believes in creating alluring and powerful digital solutions for every need, including engineering, marketing, design, hosting, and multimedia. With over 36 years in business the team works tirelessly to help clients reach their goals
Due to strong growth and high client retention, we’re hiring a Account Manager that is responsible for acting as the liaison between the client and execution teams. You are the client’s representative at the agency and the agency’s representative to the client.
As an Account Manager you will work directly with clients to understand their business, goals, and marketplace, which will be clearly communicated to the marketing teams for scoping, strategy development and execution. You will assist in ensuring that the best possible work is delivered to clients at a profitable return for the agency. You will present all finished work to the client on behalf of the agency and be their direct contact.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Client Retention
- Upsells (project to campaign, campaign expansion, and project additions)
- Build and grow client relationships.
- Manage cross-functional teams and oversee complex marketing campaigns.
- Properly communicate and document projects to execution teams
- Clearly define project scope and set expectations with clients
- Ensure all timelines and deliverables are ALWAYS provided on-time
- Manage project management software
- Experience in an agency role with an understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent organization
- Ability to articulate data and reporting to clients
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Customer Support
- Consistent communication with all clients (1 unique touch point per month)
- Timely response rate to client requests (24 hours or under)
- Create an agenda for all client meetings (1+ hour before all meetings)
- Create and send meetings recaps for all client meetings (24 hours after meeting)
- Properly communicate and document client requests for execution teams
- Project Management
- Ensure organization of client folders, documents, logins, etc.
- Ensure all tasks are created for team members
- Manage excellent on-boarding for ALL projects and campaigns
- Clear communication to execution teams of project and lead-time
- Set and manage schedule of deliverables
- Timely communication and delivery of all deliverables to clients
- On-going Project Management
- Daily management of timelines and deliverables for campaigns and projects
- Review work and provide strategic feedback before presenting to client
- Present work and campaign results to clients
- Deliver monthly campaign reports to clients
- Communicate with executive team campaign escalations
- Identify upsells and work with business development team to develop proposals
- 15 days paid vacation year 1 – 5 increasing to 20 days in year 5
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- 401k with 4% matching
- Drama and politic-free work environment
- High-growth agency niched down in pay-per-click
- Short-Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Full Time, Non Exempt
- Fully Remote
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday – Friday
We pay a competitive base salary, within the local market in which we operate, and reward performance during the annual employee review process. In accordance with Colorado EPEWA, the pay range for this role is listed below, commensurate with the skills, talent, capabilities, and experience each candidate brings to a role.
Pay: $40,000 – $55,000 p/ Year
Elevato is continually working to enhance our benefits package to help our team protect their health and financial well-being, as well as provide them with peace of mind.
Elevato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Elevato reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.