The Missouri State Medical Foundation (the loan and scholarship division of the Missouri State Medical Association) turned to Delta Systems for improvements to their database system that tracks student loans. The MSMF needed an automated way of sending out statements via email. Delta Systems programmer Janet Loch enhanced the loan management system so that it now creates a custom statement as a PDF and then emails that statement as an attachment. This process is then automatically repeated for all student loan accounts with an outstanding balance.
Delta Systems can help with the programming needs of your company.
- Delta can improve database systems built by others
- Delta can move your system onto the Internet or onto an intranet
- Delta can build an entire new system if your company has outgrown the one used currently
- Excel spreadsheet getting out of control? Delta can build a system in Microsoft Access
- SQL Server application running too slow? Delta can fix that too.
- Delta uses more technologies than you care to read in a list. Give us a call for a custom-fit solution.
Let’s talk soon. Give us a call now.
The Missouri State Medical Foundation (MSMF) helps fund medical education, including tuition, fees, books, equipment needed for medical education, and necessary living expenses while at the school. MSMF also helps fund costs incurred during residency interviews and relocation with low interest, no-fee loans. Two important differences separate the MSMF from other loan programs: the MSMF offers fixed-rate loans and has no fees. More information can be found online at http://msma.org